City of Colorado Springs
- (Electric system owning and operating facilities) Consultation on selected power supply and transmission matters; and advice and assistance on meeting reciprocity requirements under FERC Orders 888 and 889. Representation also extends to natural gas regulatory matters; (1) specialized research on NGA certificate and rate and NGPA "mid-Louisiana" gas pricing issues; and (2) gas rate and transportation filings of Colorado Springs' interstate pipeline supplier before FERC.
- (Municipal electric system) Specialized representation before FERC regarding hydroelectric project licensing issues.
Intermountain Rural Electric Association
- (Electric cooperative) Representation before FERC on wholesale rate and transmission and ancillary services rate matters and utility mergers. Negotiation of power supply contracts and contracts to purchase output from new generation.
Platte River Power Authority
- (Intergovernmental entity providing power supply to Estes Park, Fort Collins, Longmont and Loveland, Colorado) Specialized representation before Department of Energy on federal power contract dispute.
Tri-State Generation & Transmission Association
- (G&T cooperative--Platte River Power Authority and Wyoming Municipal Power Agency are participating entities) Defense against increase in rates proposed by Western Area Power Administration for power from federal Missouri River Basin Pick-Sloan Project (Western Division); advice and assistance on transmission access negotiations and litigation; and advice and assistance on meeting reciprocity requirements under FERC Orders 888 and 889.